ChinaGlobalTrade.com is a program of The Kearny Alliance
At ChinaGlobalTrade.com, we believe that the health of the global economy and peace between sovereign nations depends on those nations having productive trading relationships – and that requires open, honest, fact-based dialogue. Our mission, then, is to encourage and foster such dialogue.
The Kearny Alliance is a non-profit 501 (c) (3). It supports innovative programs in trade, business education, training and applied research. Through these initiatives, it advances its mission of Aid through Trade, thereby creating jobs and alleviating poverty. For more information on The Kearny Alliance, its initiatives and partners, please visit http://www.kearnyalliance.org/
What We Do
To accomplish our mission of fostering open, honest, fact-based dialogue, we produce “Content Packages” designed to cover a key issue in a way that brings balance to the discussion by presenting viewpoints from all perspectives within the debate; infuses facts (data) into the dialogue; and encourages readers/ listeners/ viewers to look at the issue from new angles.
Who ChinaGlobalTrade.com Content Packages Are For
ChinaGlobalTrade.com Content Packages are designed for anyone who is interested in China global trade related issues. They may be particularly useful for:
- Journalists and bloggers covering these issues, who use the Content Package both as a comprehensive backgrounder (get all the data and perspective without doing all of the research yourself) and as a portal to access experts for interviews
- Academics teaching the topic and students studying it
- Academics, think tankers, and others researching the topic (use the Content Package as a starting point for your own research)
- Policymakers who wish to gain deep and clear fact-based insight on the issue
- In addition, many of the Content Packages cover issues of particular relevance to industry, in which case business people and trade groups will find them useful windows into the issues
Each ChinaGlobalTrade.com Content Package Includes
- Article(s) and blog post(s) written by our editor that bring together the key points from the experts and the data to provide an overview of the issue
- Data, including infographics, graphs, motion charts, tables, and downloadable datasets
- Synopses / key point recaps of research publications from the leading experts and institutions (as well as links to the full versions of each publication)
- Video debate(s) between two or three leading experts on the subject
- Audio and video recorded interviews with leading experts on the subject
- A full report that contains all of the elements listed above
ChinaGlobalTrade.com Distribution Partners
At ChinaGlobalTrade.com our goal is not to retain ownership of or even control over our Content Packages but rather to see them used by as wide a range and large a number of people as possible. To that end, we work with distributors to syndicate ChinaGlobalTrade.com Content Packages to their own audiences. We also distribute the content ourselves to certain key audience groups.
Our distributors include online and offline publishers, syndicators, associations, and institutions. We also distribute our Content Packages directly to journalists, bloggers, think tankers, and academics in our network. We also welcome visitors to our website to download, use, and distribute our Content Packages. The ChinaGlobalTrade.com Content Packages are provided free of charge under Creative Commons License; you are free to republish it in whole or in part however you wish, provided you cite ChinaGlobalTrade.com as the originating source.
Key Partners - Hinrich Foundation
The Hinrich Foundation believes that the health of the global economy and productive trade relationships are influenced by open, honest, fact-based dialogue. It values the work of China Global Trade which provides balanced information that assists policy makers in making mutually beneficial policy decisions.
The Hinrich Foundation’s mission is to promote sustainable global trade. It advances its objective by fostering international trade policy research, supporting trade related education and training, and cultivating export led job creation.
Who to Contact
If you’d like to contribute to a ChinaGlobalTrade.com Content Package, or have a question about our work, please contact Alexander J. Boome, Program director at Hinrich Foundation Ltd